Dash 4 Cash
- Championship-eligible NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers will compete for four positions in consecutive Dash 4 Cash events (Bristol, Richmond, Talladega and Dover)
- Of the four competing for Dash 4 Cash, the highest finisher wins the $100,000 prize, and automatically moves on to defend the title at the next event.
- The next three highest-finishing NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers, for four total competitors, will join the previous Dash 4 Cash winner to compete for the next week’s event.
New in 2018
- In addition to the $100,000 awarded to each Dash 4 Cash winner, Comcast will also donate a total of $40,000 to local organizations within race markets on behalf of the Internet Essentials program, the nation’s largest program for getting low-income households online, having connected 4 million low-income Americans since 2011.
- Comcast’s $10,000 Internet Essentials donation during each race weekend will go to:
- Bristol: Quest Foundation for Washington County Schools
- Richmond: Code Virginia, which partners with local schools to encourage computer science education
- Talladega: Boys and Girls Club of Gadsden and Etowah County
- Dover: Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dover
- The program is only eligible to drivers competing for Xfinity Series driver points. Based on the revised participation guidelines for 2018, Monster Energy Series drivers will not be part of the field for the four Dash 4 Cash races.
Race by Race
- Texas: The top four finishing Xfinity Series regulars at Texas are eligible for the $100,000 prize at Bristol. Qualifiers for Bristol: Christopher Bell, Daniel Hemric, Cole Custer and Ryan Preece.
- Bristol: Daniel Hemric, the top Dash 4 Cash-eligible finishing driver, won the $100,000 prize at Bristol and advanced to a have a shot at the prize at Richmond along with the three-highest finishing series regulars, Justin Allgaier, Spencer Gallagher and Elliott Sadler.
- Richmond: Elliott Sadler, the top Dash 4 Cash-eligible finishing driver, won the $100,000 prize at Richmond and advanced to a have a shot at the prize at Talladega along with the three-highest finishing series regulars, Christopher Bell, Matt Tifft and Austin Cindric.
- Talladega: Elliott Sadler, the top Dash 4 Cash-eligible finishing driver won the $100,000 prize at Talladega and will advanced to a have a shot at the prize at Dover along with the three-highest finishing series regulars, Brandon Jones, Justin Allgaier and Ryan Sieg.
- Dover: The top Dash 4 Cash-eligible finishing driver wins the $100,000 prize at Dover — the last race in the 2018 Dash 4 Cash program.